Award amount: $2,500.00 for one year, (divided into $1,250.00 increments for each semester (Fall and Spring) in which student meets eligibility requirements), and a paid internship with NTUA in Summer 2019. The Enhanced Scholarship may be used for either an Undergraduate or a Graduate degree program.
1. The student is one of the following:
a. High School Graduate or expects to graduate high school by the date of enrollment at college or university; or
b. High-school equivalent certificate holder or expects to receive a high-school equivalent certificate by the date of enrollment at college or university; or
c. Currently attending college or university with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00 or above for Undergraduate work, or a 3.00 for Graduate work.
2. The student is enrolled in a field of study related to the multi-service utility industry (e.g. business, management, administration, accounting, engineering [electrical, civil, or environmental], environment, or information technology).
3. The student is enrolled as Full-Time status, defined as:
a. Twelve (12) or more Credit Hours per semester for Undergraduate degree programs; or
b. Nine (9) or more Credit Hours per semester for Graduate degree programs; or
c. Other amount of credit hours determined by student’s college or university as Full-Time status.
4. The student maintains a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00 or above for Undergraduate work, or a 3.00 or above for Graduate work.
5. The student applies and is accepted for an NTUA summer internship.
Students must complete the following actions by the stated deadlines.
Step 1. Enhanced Scholarship Application Packet:
Applicants must submit official/original documents for each element of the Application Packet listed below: